This Web site includes interactive areas including tip sections, teacher locator sections, painting pal sections, weekly drawing registration or other interactive areas. These (and any other) interactive areas shall be used only for non-commercial purposes. By using any or interactive areas, you agree not to do any of the following:
- Upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through this Web site any message, data, information, text or other material ("Content") that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload or transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law. Upload or transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such Content;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; and
- Without Company's written permission, distribute or publish unsolicited promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including junk mail and spam.
- The Artist's Club and ArtistsClub.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted or uploaded by you or any third-party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, the Company is not liable for any statements, representations, or Content provided by its users in any public forum or personal home page.
- The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and Content associated with its interactive areas. The company may investigate any reported violation of its policies or complaints and take any appropriate action that it deems appropriate. Such action may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspension or termination of service, and/or removal of posted Content. Company reserves the right and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any Content that violates these provisions or is otherwise objectionable. Company also reserves the right to report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties.
You shall remain solely liable for the Content of any messages or other information you upload or transmit to Company, including the interactive areas of this Web site. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company from any claim, action, demand, loss, or damages (including attorneys' fees) made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to your conduct, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
February 27, 2009