Our Satisfaction Guarantee
The Artist's Club strives to offer only the highest quality products. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your order, please contact us within 90 days and we will be happy to process your return. After 90 days you may be subjected to a 25% restocking charge. Please note shipping charges are not refundable. You can reach our Customer Service Department by phone at (800) 845.6507, Monday - Friday, 6:00 am to 4:00 pm, Pacific Time.
Return Mailing Labels
Pre-paid shipping labels are available for items shipped by The Artist's Club within the United States. Return shipping costs of $6.99 will be deducted from your refund. You can use our Returns Section to get this return mailing label.
You can pack and send your return in just a few simple steps:
1. Visit our Returns Section and obtain a return mailing label and return mailing authorization number.
2. Pack the items and write the RMA number in the box provided on the sales receipt and securely place them in a box or the package used to deliver the item. (If you do not have the sales receipt you may use a paper with your name, address and RMA number.)
3. Secure the return mailing label to the outside of the box (clear tape is usually best).
4. Drop your return anywhere in the U.S. Mail – in your mailbox, at work, or at a Post Office without waiting in line.
Each return mailing label is uniquely assigned to a specific return. In order to ensure that you receive the correct refund, please do not include items from other orders or other shipments in the same box. Every shipment must be returned using a separate mailing label.
If you received a defective item and need to replace it with the same item, please call Customer Service at (800) 845-6507, Monday – Friday, 6:00 am to 4:00 pm, Pacific Time. Do not return defective item.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive an item that was damaged or defective, please call Customer Service at (800) 845-6507, Monday – Friday, 6:00 am to 4:00 pm, Pacific Time. Do not return damaged or defective item.
If you receive a wrong item, please Customer Service at (800) 845-6507, Monday – Friday, 6:00 am to 4:00 pm, Pacific Time. Do not return wrong item.
Please call Customer Service at (800) 845-6507, Monday – Friday, 6:00 am to 4:00 pm, Pacific Time. The Customer Service Representative will assist you with the return process.
Once your return is processed, we will place the refund amount as an on account credit for your future use. Or you may request this amount be used on an Exchange order.
If you're the gift giver, you'll receive a refund to the original payment method. Just follow the instructions for Returning an item.
Items That Can't Be Returned
The Artist's Club does not accept returns of the following items:
• Items that were shipped directly from the Manufacturer
• Gift cards
• Download Patterns & EBooks